Ecological Restoration Volunteer Workday
- Organization: Huron-Clinton Metroparks
- Causes: Environmental
- Date(s): August 25th, 2012 10:00AM - 1:00PM
- Contact person: Allison Esper
- Phone: 810-227-2757 x6082
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.metroparks.com/content.aspx?ID=146
Come lend nature a helping hand! Volunteers will remove invasive shrubs (like autumn-olive and buckthorn) from high quality natural areas at Hudson Mills Metropark. Meet at the Rapids View parking lot at 10:00am -- look for the white Metroparks truck. We’ll wrap things up by 1:00pm.
Tools, gloves, water, and snacks will be provided. Volunteers are strongly encouraged to wear long pants and closed toe shoes and dress for the weather. Please register with Allison Esper at email@example.com or 810-227-2757 ext. 6082 by Thursday, August 23.