The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
See More on Patch
- Dexter Schools Narrow Down Superintendent Selection to 1
- Dexter Delays Search for New Superintendent
- Dexter Students Raise $8,000 for Pediatric Rehabilitation Programs
- Chelsea High School Alum Breathes New Life into Drama Program
- Chelsea, Dexter Receive State Funding for 'Safe Routes to School' Programs
Most Popular articles
- New Homes For Sale in Dexter This Week
- Local Nursery Owner Turns Passion for Plants Into New Career
- Dexter High School Student Makes 'Brightest and Best' List
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Dexter?
- Pastor of First Presbyterian Church Retires After 18 years, Plus More Big News Around You