This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Dexter or Chelsea.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Aubree's Pizzeria, 8031 Main St. #101. The game will be displayed on TVs throughout the restaurant. Appetizer bar and drink specials will be available. The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to midnight. $2 Miller Lite and $2 Bud Lite.
- Dexter's Pub, 8114 Main St. The game will be displayed on the pub's TV and dinner and drink specials will be available. The pub will be open from 11 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Katie's Food & Spirits, 2830 Baker Road. The pub will have TVs with the game, a $5 taco and nacho bar, 47 cent hot wings, a chili cook-off, and drink specials throughout the evening.
- Ann Arbor Country Club, 4699 Loch Alpine Drive. Enjoy drink specials, 25 cent hot wings, pulled pork nachos, and drink specials. The party begins at 6 p.m.
- Chelsea Lanes, 1180 S. Main St. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet and bowling games during the Super Bowl. Call 734-475-8141 for reservations.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?