The daily 5 has the weather forecast, gas prices, and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts areas of drizzle, with widespread fog before 2 p.m. Otherwise, it will be cloudy, with a high near 60 degrees.
2. Dexter School Board meeting
The Dexter Community Schools Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. at Creekside Intermediate School. Copies of the agenda can be downloaded online at www.dexterschools.org.
3. Dexter Planning Commission Public Hearing
A public hearing has been scheduled by the Village of Dexter to obtain citizen input on a major amendment to the current Planned Unit Development to allow an animal rehabilitation facility in the existing building located at 8040 Fourth St. The meeting takes place tonight at the Dexter Senior Center.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Sunday night:
- $3.34 a gallon (regular) BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.35 a gallon (regular), Sunoco, 2940 Baker Rd.
- $3.34 a gallon (regular), Pilot Service Station, 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.34 a gallon (regular), Pilot Service Station, 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.45 a gallon (regular), BP, 8135 Main St.
- $3.45 a gallon (regular), Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
Dec. 3, 1833: On this day, Oberlin College in Ohio became the first co-ed college in the United States. For more historic dates, visit www.history.com.