Today we've included a weather update, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts an 80 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Less than 1-inch of snow is expected. Tuesday night will be cloudy, with a low around 28 degrees.
2. Qdoba offers Valentine's Day discount
Anyone who buys an entree at Qdoba can get another for free today—once they kiss a fellow customer at the cash register. It doesn't matter (to Qdoba) who it is. No coupon is necessary. Qdoba has multiple locations in Ann Arbor.
3. Dexter Garden Club meets
The Dexter Garden will hold its regular meeting today at the at 7 p.m. The program will be on flower arranging presented by Allen Gorgas. Members must sign up in advance to make the arrangement. The program is not open to the public.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Tuesday night:
- $3.38 a gallon (regular), $3.93 (diesel), BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.39 a gallon (regular), $3.93 (diesel), , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.39 a gallon (regular), $3.93 (diesel), , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.39 a gallon (regular), $3.72 (diesel) , 8135 Main St.
- $3.39 a gallon (regular), $3.89 (diesel) Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
Feb. 14, 1929: Four men dressed as police officers enter gangster Bugs Moran's headquarters on North Clark Street in Chicago, line seven of Moran's henchmen against a wall, and shoot them to death. The St. Valentine's Day Massacre, as it is now called, was the culmination of a gang war between arch rivals Al Capone and Bugs Moran, according to History.com. Read more about Al Capone at the . Check out Al Capone and his American boys: Memoirs of a mobster's wife.