Today we've included a weather update, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts today will be partly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees. Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 28 degrees.
2. St. Andrew's Piece-makers quilt group meet
The meet from 9-11 a.m. every Thursday at in Dexter. The group is always looking for new members who have an interest in quilting. For more information about the Piece-makers, email Elaine Owsley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Coney Dog and Root Beer Float Night
The American Legion Post 419 in Pinckney will sell Coney dogs and Root Beer floats for $1 today. For more information, call 734-878-9522 or 734-341-4249.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Wednesday night:
- $3.38 a gallon (regular), $3.79 (diesel), BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.34 a gallon (regular), $3.79 (diesel), , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.34 a gallon (regular), $3.79 (diesel), , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.38 a gallon (regular), $3.69 (diesel), , 8135 Main St.
- $3.45 a gallon (regular), $3.99 (diesel), Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. Deal of the Day
: Enjoy a regular pita, side item and drink for $5.55.