We've included a weather update, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service is predicting patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 81 degrees. Thursday night it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 59 degrees.
The is presenting its student-directed theatre series beginning today. Today's shows begin at 7 p.m. and include Scrubs the Musical directed by Ava Obrecht and Michelle Metevier, Take Five directed by Daniel Hanrath, and Rabbit Hole, directed by Charlotte Morrill. Tickets are $5 per person. All performances are inside the Copeland Auditorium inside , 7714 Ann Arbor St.
3. St. Andrew's Piece-makers quilt group meet
The meet from 9-11 a.m. every Thursday at in Dexter. The group is always looking for new members who have an interest in quilting. For more information about the Piece-makers, email Elaine Owsley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Wednesday night:
- $3.88 a gallon (regular), $4.13 (diesel), BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.99 a gallon (regular), $4.13 (diesel), , 2940 Baker Rd.
- $3.89 a gallon (regular), $4.13 (diesel), , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.89 a gallon (regular), $4.13 (diesel), , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.99 a gallon (regular), $4.13 (diesel) , 8135 Main St.
- $3.99 a gallon (regular), $4.18 (diesel) Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
March 22, 1972: On March 22, 1972, the Equal Rights Amendment was passed by the U.S. Senate and sent to the states for ratification.The Equal Rights Amendment was to provide for the legal equality of the sexes and prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex. For more historical dates, visit www.history.com.