We've included a weather update, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts partly sunny skies, with a high near 59 degrees. Tonight there will be showers after 1 a.m., with a low around 48 degrees.
2. Artists sought for Sounds & Sights Festival
The Chelsea Sounds & Sights Festival art market committee is once again looking for a unique combination of artists to display and sell their work, as well as artists that wish to demonstrate their art or craft to festival guests July 27-28, from noon to 8 p.m. E-mail email@example.com.
3. Public hearing
The Dexter Village Council will hold a public hearing at 7:30 p.m. on March 12 at the . The purpose of the hearing is to give citizens the opportunity to examine and comment on an application from K-Space (2182 Bishop Circle East) for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Tuesday night:
- $3.84 a gallon (regular), $4.03 (diesel), BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $4.03 (diesel), , 2940 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $4.03 (diesel), , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $3.99 (diesel), , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $3.88 (diesel) , 8135 Main St.
- $3.89 a gallon (regular), $3.89 (diesel) Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
March 7, 1876: On this day in 1876, 29-year-old Alexander Graham Bell receives a patent for his revolutionary new invention — the telephone. For more historic events, visit www.history.com.