The daily 5 has the weather forecast, gas prices, and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts today will be partly sunny, with a high near 36 degrees. Monday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 24 degrees.
2. Dexter Village Council meeting
The Dexter Village Council meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the Dexter Senior Center. A public hearing to consider a request from Northern United Brewing Company for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption for six years to expand Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales will be considered.
3. Farmers Market/Community Garden Oversight Committee
The Farmers Market/Community Garden Oversight Committee will be meeting on Nov. 28 at 5:30 p.m. at the Dexter District Library. All are welcome to attend to share ideas to plan for 2013.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Sunday night:
- $3.54 a gallon (regular) BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.55 a gallon (regular), Sunoco, 2940 Baker Rd.
- $3.55 a gallon (regular), Pilot Service Station, 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.55 a gallon (regular), Pilot Service Station, 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.55 a gallon (regular), BP, 8135 Main St.
- $3.58 a gallon (regular), Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
Nov. 26, 1941: On this day, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a bill officially establishing the fourth Thursday in November as Thanksgiving Day in the United States. For more historic dates, visit www.history.com.