Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your weekend, here are three events you should know about in the Dexter area.
1. Artistica's Fourth Friday show
- When: Friday, March 22, 2013, 5:00 pm
- Where: Artistica, 3203 Broad St, Dexter
- What: Please join us to see a terrific demonstration of Pysanky. Ardyth Paganone will demonstrate how she paints eggs with wax. Each new design is painted on with wax, and the egg is dipped in dye, building up the wax layers and new darker colors each time. Ukrainian eggs are extremely detailed and beautiful. Light refreshments will be served.
2. Egg Supper
- When: Friday, March 22, 2013, 5:30 pm
- Where: 14111 N Territorial Rd, Chelsea
- What: Everyone is invited to North Lake UMC's 137th Annual Egg Supper on March 22nd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. This is for Annual fund raiser for Camp and Mission Scholarships through Free-will Offering.
3. DaVinci's Living Last Supper
- When: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 2:00 pm
- Where: 3255 Saline Waterworks Rd, Saline
- What: The Living Last Supper is a drama performed by the men of Christ Our King Lutheran Church, based on DaVinci's painting of the same name. The disciples will be asking themselves if they are the ones who have betrayed Jesus. It will take place Saturday March 23rd at 6:30 PM, and we will have a matinee Sunday at 2 PM.