For anyone looking for a nice quiet dinner prior to the hustle and bustle of Christmas festivities, the Red Brick Kitchen & Bar in Dexter is hosting a holiday brunch on Dec. 23.
The brunch will include:
- Salmon hash (grilled salmon with hash brown potatoes, scallions, fresh dill, and eggs)
- Seafood cake and egg sandwich (a fried seafood cake with melted havarti cheese on an English muffin)
- Eggs benedict
- Build your own omelette; build your own breakfast sandwich
- Asparagus and goat cheese omelette
- Stuffed poblano omelette
- Brie plate
- Mixed fruit and Greek yogurt
- Two eggs (any style) with toast
- Reuben sandwich
- Chicken salad wrap
- Quiche and waffles
Bottomless mimosas and draft beer are also available for purchase. Brunch will be offered from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Dec. 23. Reservations will be accepted for parties of six or more. Call 734-424-0420.