It's Monday, and that means the start of a new work week. We've included a weather update, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts partly sunny skies today, with a high near 31 degrees. Tonight it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 22 degrees.
2. Dexter Planning Commission meeting
The Dexter Planning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the .
3. Open auditions at the Ann Arbor Civic Theatre
The Ann Arbor Civic Theatre is holding open auditions for Iowa today at 7 p.m. Callbacks are Tuesday at 7 p.m.
4. Gas prices
MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gasoline prices in the Dexter area as of Sunday night:
- $3.84 a gallon (regular), $3.99 (diesel), BP, 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $3.99 (diesel), , 2940 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $4.03 (diesel), , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $4.03 (diesel), , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon (regular), $3.88 (diesel) , 8135 Main St.
- $3.89 a gallon (regular), $3.89 (diesel) Mobil, 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
5. This day in history
March 5, 1770: On March 5, 1770, a mob of angry colonists tussle with British soldiers in front of the Customs House in Boston, MA. When the smoke clears, five colonists lie dead or dying, and the event goes down in history as the Boston Massacre. For more historical events, visit www.history.com.