We've got weather, gas prices and some suggestions on how to spend your day.
1. The weather
The National Weather Service predicts a 20 percent chance of isolated showers with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 64 degrees. Tonight it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47 degrees.
2. Labor Day closings
The Dexter Village offices, and will be closed today in observance of Labor Day.
3. Planning Commission meeting
The Dexter Planning Commission's regular meeting has been moved to Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at the due to the Labor Day holiday.
4. Gas prices
On the road today? MichiganGasPrices.com reports the following gas prices in the Dexter area as of Sunday night:
- $3.82 a gallon, , 200 Baker Rd.
- $3.83 a gallon, , 195 Baker Rd.
- $3.85 a gallon, , 750 Baker Rd.
- $3.95 a gallon, , 6100 Dexter-Pinckney Rd.
- $3.95 a gallon, , 8135 Main St.
- $3.95 a gallon, , 7177 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd.
When was Labor Day first celebrated in the United States? Know the answer? Leave us a comment.