Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your week, here are three events you should know about in the Chelsea and Dexter area.
1. Training Classes
- When: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 6:30 pm
- Where: LaFontaine Chevrolet, 7120 Dexter Ann Arbor Rd, Dexter
- What: Need to get CPR & Fisrt Aid Certified? LaFontaine of Dexter is holding training classes by a active Dexter Fire Fighter. March 12th & March 19th at 6:30pm. Cost is $30, that includes both sessions! Call today to get register! 734-426-4677
2. Quarter Mania in Dexter
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Where: Knights of Columbus, 8265 Dexter Chelsea Rd, Dexter
- What: Don’t know how to Play??? – No Problem. We’ll Show you. Plan to arrive at least half an hour early, with tons of quarters, and check out all the brand new items being auctioned off for 1,2,3, or 4 quarters. Bring your friends and neighbors and share the FUN.
3. Gentle Yoga at Chelsea Senior Center
- When: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 1:00 pm
- Where: Chelsea Senior Center, 512 Washington St, Chelsea
- What: A NEW Gentle Yoga class (6 weeks) will be held at the Chelsea Senior Center located at 512 Washington Street. This modified class will include standing, seated and optional floor exercises. Bring a mat if you plan on going down onto the floor. The instructor, Nia Aguirre, ND, B.Sc., has 30 years teaching experience. For more information and to register call 734.475.9292 or 734.883.7513.