The weekend is here! What to do? Let Patch help you plan.
- When: 6-9 p.m. today and Saturday
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: Dexter United Methodist Church hosts its , where guests will gather to tour 10 interactive Bible scenes, from the Garden of Eden to Moses to the birth of Jesus. After the journey, everyone will gather for refreshments.
- Where: Bethlehem United Church of Christ, 423 S. 4th Ave., Ann Arbor
- When: 4 p.m. Saturday
- Pricing: $10 individual, $35 per family (up to six)
- Why Go: Get ready for a "Sing Along with Santa." You'll sing favorite holiday songs, hear Santa read Twas the Night Before Christmas, enjoy cider and cookies and get a free picture with the jolly elf. Plus, Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra flutist Penelope Fischer, the Arbor Flutes and The Pioneers will be guests in the afternoon.
- When: 10 a.m., 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $6 per child, free for ages 1 and younger; buy a photo keepsake for $2 (Or, bring a Toys for Tots donation to get a free photo. You can also bring your own camera, too.)
- Why Go: Let your kids visit with Santa at Hudson Mills, take a hayride, enjoy a snack and all kinds of other holiday fun. Reservations required. Call 734-426-8211 or 800-477-3191 to register.
- When: 3 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: The Dexter Community Band performs a free holiday concert, with the stage decked out in Christmas cheer, plus a visit from Santa after the show and refreshments for all.
- Wassailing Fun, at First United Methodist of Chelsea, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, enjoy a night of holiday music, refreshments and performances by Chelsea High School Choirs. $5
- It's a Wonderful Life continues at through Dec. 23, 8 p.m. today and Saturday, 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, $25-$28.
Still want more options? See our Events page on Patch!