What are you doing New Year's Eve? If you need ideas, we've got suggestions. Let's take a quick tour:
- Where: Arbor Brewing Company, 114 E. Washington St., Ann Arbor
- When: 8:30 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Pricing: No cover
- Why go?: Arbor Brewing Company is holding a "Brew Year's Eve" bash with beer releases each hour, a DJ playing songs, plus beer and dinner specials. ABC's Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti will have a party as well, with specials, live music and more.
- Where: Conor O'Neill's Pub, 318 S. Main St., Ann Arbor
- When: 7 p.m. and on
- Pricing: $60 per person. Call 734-665-2968 to make reservations.
- Why go?: Conor O'Neill's is celebrating New Year's Eve with all kinds of festivities. There'll be a champagne toast at 7 p.m. (for the Irish New Year); a four-course meal which includes choice of lobster and filet, salmon or rack of lamb; a midnight champagne toast; breakfast buffet at 1 a.m.; party favors; and a DJ at 10 p.m.
- When: 5 and 7 p.m. seatings
- Pricing: $35 per person
- Why Go: Dine out on New Year's Eve at Aubree's and enjoy a menu consisting of salad, appetizer, one of three entrees and dessert, each paired with a specially selected beer or wine, your choice.
- When: Call for reservations.
- Pricing: $70 for dinner
- Why go?: Enjoy a special three-course menu with appetizer, soup/salad and entree, plus sparkling wine toast. Also, the band Generations with Bob Johnson and Debbie Fogell, will perform.
Also going on:
- Dexter's Pub will have dinner specials and a festive atmosphere this evening, and they'll be open later if the party merits it. Call 734-426-1234 to find out what's on the menu.