Dancer's Edge @ Studio "D" offers a variety of exciting dance styles, including ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, acro, pom and more! Our youngest dancers love to participate in Ballet for Babies, Creative Movement, Mommy and Me, and Toddler Time. We offer fun opportunutues for parents too, such as yoga, conditioning, and ballroom. In addition to dance, we offer classes in musical theatre, art, vocal and guitar!
Valerie Stead Potsos is the director/owner of Dancer's Edge in downtown Dexter, MI. She is also head coach of the nationally ranked University of Michigan Dance Team in nearby Ann Arbor. Our staff of 15 teachers, who are U of M graduates and dancers, certified in their fields of dance want to help your child develop confidence, learn new skills and have fun in an exciting environment! We are located in the Heart of Downtown Dexter which is 9 miles from Ann Arbor at Forest and Broad Street.
- Hours: Mon, 3pm - 10pm; Tues, Wed, 3pm - 9pm; Thur, 2pm - 8pm; Fri, 4pm - 8pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, 5pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking in front with a ramp to sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free
- Private lessons and events available
- Dance styles: ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, technique, contemporary, pom pom, tumbling, ballroom, mucial theatre, conditioning, yoga, creative movement, toddler time, guitar, vocal, art and more!
For your convienience, registration and payments can be completed online at www.dextersdancersedge.com. Register for fall classes before 7/1 and recieve 5% off!