Dexter Bike and Sport
Jeffrey and Denise Turck opened Dexter Bike and Sport in June 2003 in a small downtown space. The next year, the business tripled its square footage by moving into its current location, the old Dexter Library. In this building, the entire ground floor is devoted to cycling, including a bike fitting room, cycling room, accessory room and clothing room. Swim, run and tri rooms are located upstairs, and a bargain basement and kids' cave are located in the basement.
- Hours: Fall hours: Tues - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed. Fittings by appointment.
- Founding Date: June 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Financing, Repair
- Return policy: Within 30 days, with receipt, in original condition.
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Hind, Pearl Izumi, Cannondale, Litespeed, Merlin, Raleigh, Diamondback, Speedo, TYR.
- Part of a chain: No