Foggy Bottom Coffee House is locally owned and operated by Doug Marrin, who designs, roasts, and blends the coffee it serves. The coffee house has a mountain theme that begins with the decor and makes its way into the menu and sometimes the conversation in front of and behind the counter. Cusomers can relax in comfortable upholstered chairs or sit at one of many tables and chairs and read a book from the rack or play a game of Chess. A basket of toys is available for children to enjoy.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 7am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, Italian sodas, smoothies, breakfast sandwiches and wraps, paninis, salads, sandwiches, and baked items. A kids' menu is available. Bagged coffee beans including Kona Gold, espresso and flavored coffee.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: foggybottomcoffee.com/content/view/27/34/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Signature sandwiches are named after mountains and include the Denali, Mt. Everest, and Mt. Rainier.