Spring Valley Trout Farm
Spring Valley Trout Farm is on 20 acres in a park setting. Visitors can stroll the park, which includes nine spring-fed ponds. Two covered picnic pavilions seat up to 100 people each, a children's play area and a log cabin, which is used as a fishing lodge with restrooms and a snack bar, are located on the grounds. Patrons catch their own fish from the spring-fed ponds. A $5 per person admission charge includes use of the picnic grounds, cane poles and bait. The admission charge for non-fishermen is $4 per person. Children under age 5 enter the park for free. There are additional charges for the fish caught and cleaning services.
- Hours: Spring and Fall: Sat, Sun, 9am - 5pm. Memorial Day - Labor Day: Wed - Sun, 9am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Restrooms are accessible to disabled persons.
- Features: Picnic pavilions, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season start: May